To cultivate and promote community involvement in, and support of, athletic programs within the Owego Apalachin Central School District; to recognize student athlete accomplishments; to encourage greater participation by the student body, cooperating with and supporting existing district standards.
* First Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. at Owego Free Academy in Room 105 (next to the library). No meetings July and August.
* President – Scott Hilliker
* Vice President – Scott Pauly
* Secretary – Allison Hilliker
* Treasurer – Tracy Manning
* Each year a graduating male athlete and female athlete are recognized for their sportsmanship and are awarded a scholarship in the amount of $500 each.
* Each year the Booster Club holds a banquet to recognize the athletic accomplishments of our senior athletes. This is held at the end of the school year.
Annual Golf Tournament
* Each year the Booster Club holds a golf tournament as their primary fundraiser. We are always looking for teams and sponsors to play in this to help support our student-athletes.
*OFA stadium blankets - Red or blue fleece on one side, black water resistant nylon on the other, with OFA embroidered on the nylon side. Folds up, with carrying handles. Cost is $20 each. Contact Allison Hilliker for more information.