Pupil Personnel Services

Families now have the opportunity to change their current enrollment status.  Your updated decision must be sustained for the second 10 weeks of the school year (November 16th - January 29th.)

Please use the following form to change your learning model by Noon on Friday, October 30th:  https://forms.gle/oFYTBrwV5LGZ6heK9

Pupil Personnel Services


At this time, all CSE/CPSE meetings are cancelled and will be reschedule upon our return.
The following links are designed to provide resources that address the needs of some of our students who receive related services. We know this is just a short list, but hope that is ensures continuity and helps students make progress towards their individual goals.
Please call (607) 687-7307 ext. 7777 if there are specific questions or areas of need, and we will help connect you to the appropriate district personnel.
Home Speech Home (activities and resources) 
Articulation- 5 minute activities 
Speech and Language Kids (many resources by topic and format) 
During the time that Owego Apalachin Central School District is closed, students who typically receive mental health services in school may be limited in their access to the professionals who provide these services. Therefore, district mental health staff would like to make families aware of the following supports and programs, as well as community-based mental health resources: Be mindful that children and teens will take their lead from you on how worried they should be. Modeling calm and good practices can go a long way in ensuring children feel safe. For younger children who may not be able to critically analyze the information presented, it is important to monitor how much they are overhearing (including news reports). Maintaining an open dialogue on things going on in the world and in their life is a good practice for all ages. Periodic check-ins with your children on how they are feeling and coping is important- don't assume they will always know how to come to you to discuss concerns or fears. If you need to be put in contact with your child’s school counselor (Grades 6 – 12) or school psychologist (Grades K – 12) please call the district’s hotline number (607) 687-7307 ext. 7777 to leave a message for the district mental health staff member you wish to contact. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate district mental health staff member, who will be in contact with you after receiving your message.
Social And Emotional Downloads
Tioga County Mental Hygiene: 607-687-0200 

Pupil Personnel Services

Our Pupil Personnel Services Department is a multi-faceted service department handling all of our Health Services, Early Childhood Education Services, and Special Education. 
Take a look at our different offerings. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our department at one of the phone numbers (or e-mail addresses) listed to the right. 

Here is our Registration/Enrollment Document.


Executive Director of HR & Student Services: Jill Bennedum
(687-7307 x7041) 
Admin. Secretary: Brandy Brown
(687-7307 x7041)
Fax: 607-687-6313 Attn: Brandy Brown or Jill Bennedum 
© 2020. Owego Apalachin Central School District. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website