The Boys and Girls Club of Tioga County is again partnering with the Owego Apalachin Central School District to offer a variety of extra-curricular and enrichment activities hosted at the Club for students in Grades 3-8.
Registration includes a FREE TCBGC membership and access to the Club and all its programs year-round.
** Program begins the first day of school, Wednesday, September 7th. The program will run Monday-Friday, 3:00-6:00 pm, on days when school is in session. 1/2 day sessions, and when school is closed or released early, programming will need to be coordinated directly with the Club.
- Will be available to those families that require it.
- This option is available within the registration form.
- All students will be transported to the Club from school; If you select the transportation option, it will be for transportation home after the program. If you will pick your child up from the Club, please choose that you do not need transportation.
- If the school district is transporting your child home, the bus will leave the Club at approx. 5:15 pm.
- If parents are picking up their child, the program will run until 6:00 pm; parents can pick their child up anytime (3:00 pm-6:00 pm).
Activities will include:
- Participation in organized Club activities.
- Receiving help and support on school work.
- Using the game room for Pool, Ping-Pong, Air Hockey, and eSports on Xbox & Play Station.
- Creating crafts in the Arts & Crafts Room.
- Use the Gym or Outside Athletic Field to play Basketball, Soccer, Kickball & Volleyball, or play outside on the Playground.
- Reading a Book or Play Board Games in the Programs Room.
- Enjoying STEAM activities.
- Snacks and beverages provided.
Specific program questions or inquiries should be directed to Jill Teeter, TCBGC Executive Director, at email@example.com or (607) 687-0690.
Register on FamilyID here: https://www.familyid.com/progr...